Duterte Blames LP of Planning to Oust Him

President Rodrigo Duterte's war on drugs has caused deaths of thousands of alleged drug pushers and remained passive about extrajudicial killings. However, the President accused the Liberal Party of using the war on drugs to destroy his image and plot an impeachment case against him.




Despite this threat, Duterte remains firm that he would do everything in his power to eradicate drugs and crime from the Philippines.

"Let's not fool ourselves. Do you know who's behind this? It's the yellow," Duterte said, referring to the Liberal Party's political color.

According to the President, the Liberal Party is emphasizing the alleged human right violations being committed in the government's war against drugs, therefor setting the stage for a possible impeachment.

"They think that if they can build a case against me, I'll be impeached," he said.

Yet even with all the criticisms, the President is still committed to continue his battle to eradicate drugs and drug related crimes from the country, even at the expense of his dignity and the presidency.

"My God! I tell you frankly, when I assumed office, in this quest of mine, I have prepared to lose my honor, my life and the presidency," Duterte said.

Source: KAMI

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...