Duterte: UN Chief, EU May Come to PH, But…

President Rodrigo Duterte invited United Nation’s chief Ban Ki-Moon and the European Union to come to the Philippines and investigate allehed extejudicial killings amid his non-nonsense war on illegal drugs.

“I am inviting the United Nations, si Ban Ki-Moon. I am inviting the EU, ‘yung pinakamahusay (their best), send the best lawyer of your town, pati ang mga (even the) rapporteurs, pumunta sila sa Pilipinas (they may come to the Philippines). I will write them a letter to invite them for an investigation,” he said in a speech in Misamis Oriental.

Photo Courtesy of GMA Network

But Duterte said that after giving them the “right to be heard,” they must also answer questions from him. He then challenged them to a debate.

“Isa-isahin ko sila (I will take on them one by one) in open forum.  You can use the Senate or ‘yung (the) Folk Arts (Theatre), whatever.. Everybody will be invited,”



Source: Inquirer

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...