After her win in Tokyo, Japan, Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa is finally back in the country.
Versoza arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 2 on Friday afternoon.
The 24-year-old beauty queen took home the crown last month, making her the sixth Filipina to become Miss International.
Versoza was greeted by her supporters at the VIP lounge in NAIA.
"I went there (Japan) wearing the Philippine sash and came back with the Miss International sash. I came back home with the crown I promised you. And I do this all for the Philippines," she said in her arrival speech.
A homecoming parade is all set for Versoza at the Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City on November 18. Another victory parade will be held in her hometown, Baguio on November 26.
Prior to Verzosa, the country has five Miss International title-holders, with Bea Rose Santiago taking home the crown in 2013 and Precious Lara Quigaman-Alcaraz winning in 2005.
The post Miss International 2016 Kylie Versoza Returns Home appeared first on The Philippine Star
Share It To Your Friends!
Loading...

