'I WILL BREAK YOUR NECKS': ANG MENSAHE NI BATO SA MGA PULIS NA GUMAGAMIT SA 'WAR ON DRUGS' PARA SA EXTORTION


“I will break your necks, literally,” Philippine National Police chief Ronald dela Rosa warned law enforcers who use the war on drugs to extort money both from “drug personalities” and innocent victims.



“I am appealing to the public, please help us police our ranks,” Dela Rosa said at a press briefing in Camp Crame Monday as he admitted that “there are still many scalawags using the war on drugs to make money.”

He invited people “na tinatakot ng aming kasamahan (who are being threatened by our companions,” including “drug lords and pushers,” to report any shakedown demands to him.

Dela Rosa said there have been cases of policemen approaching businessmen and telling them their names are on the list of drug suspects and threatening them.

Usually, he said, the victims eventually offer the extortionists huge sums of money to have their names removed from the purported list.

Addressing those involved in the narcotics trade, Dela Rosa invited them to report any extortion attempt to him and he would consider the errant policemen’s offense “times two,” or twice as serious as those of drug personalities, and “I will neutralize them.”

“I promise, ‘pag nahuli ko kayo babaliin ko leeg ninyo (if I catch you I will break your necks),” Dela Rosa warned extortionist policemen.






The post ‘I Will Break Your Necks,' Bato Warns Cops Using War on Drugs for Extortion first appeared on InterAksyon.

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...