Dayan Umamin Tungkol sa Pag-Papadala ng Drug Money kay De Lima

Ronnie Dayan has admitted to receiving money from alleged big time Eastern Visayas drug lord Kerwin Espinosa, which he then delivered to his former live-in partner, Senator Leila de Lima.





Dayan made the admission as he was presented by the House of Representatives (HOR) leadership to media Tuesday night.

He was nabbed by authorities before noon Tuesday after months in hiding.

“Wala akong tinatanggap na drug money mula as drug lords (I personally didn’t receive money from drug lords),” Dayan initially said when he was quizzed by reporters.

“Kay Kerwin meron akong natatanggap… Para kay Senadora po (I received money from Kerwin… on behalf of Senator de Lima),” he later said.

Majority Floor Leader Rudy FariƱas, who was present, asked how many times Dayan received money for De Lima.
“Limang beses lang po (Five times only),” Dayan replied.

He said the five deliveries all took place in 2014. Back then, De Lima was still Justice secretary.

“Hanggang doon lang kasi 2015 wala napo ako kay ma’am nag resign napo ako eh (It all happened that year because by 2015 I was no longer with ma’am, I already resigned),” Dayan said. He formerly served as De Lima’s driver-slash-bodyguard.

Asked how much money he delivered to De Lima, Dayan, a high school graduate, said he didn’t bother to count the money that was handed to him.

“Basta pag inabot lang nilalagay ko sa sasakyan, tapos pagdating sa bahay inaabot ko kay ma’am (Once it’s given to me I place it in the vehicle, then when I get home I give it to ma’am),” he narrated.

Dayan denied ever using or selling illegal drugs.





.
The post Dayan Admits Delivering ‘Drug Money’ to De Lima appeared first on Manila Bulletin.

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...