Teddy Boy Locsin Apologizes to Jews Following a Twitter Post


Teddy Boy Locsin, Philippine Ambassador to the United Nations, apologized on Friday to the Jews for his comments on Twitter.

"I apologize to the Jews, and to the memory of those who died in the Holocaust, for any offense I gave them, but only to them," Locsin said in a Facebook post.



He referred  to the Holocaust as "the greatest evil" and has offered his apology for his comments.

"I apologize for my casual references to the Holocaust, which was the greatest evil ever visited on mankind," he wrote.

He asked forgiveness from God and the Jewish community for his strong language.







"I ask God's and the Jewish community's forgiveness, but only theirs. I am sorry for my strong language, but it is unavoidable given the mendacity of those I fight. I cannot be other than myself," Locsin wrote.

Locsin received several online bashing from netizens following a Twitter post on August 21 that reads “the drug menace is so big it needs a Final Solution like the Nazis adopted. That I believe. No rehab.”




Source / Image: GMA News


Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...