President Rodrigo Duterte puts down the statement of actress Agot
Isidro that he should consult a psychiatrist since he is a "psychopath."
At the oath taking of the newly appointed officials and the League of
Municipalities of the Philippines on Tuesday, Duterte said Isidro has
the right to enjoy her freedom of expression.
"An actress got mad at me. I was called psychopath. I leave her to
her constitutional right -- free expression. She should enjoy that," the
President said in his speech delivered at the Palace's Rizal Hall.
Duterte's statement came after Isidro on her Facebook account hit him
for challenging the European Union (EU) and the United States (US) to
withdraw their assistance to the Philippines.
According to the President, his administration would "not beg," should the EU
and the US decide to withdraw their assistance to the country.
This prompted Isidro to tell Duterte, "I know a psychiatrist. You
should consult him. You are not bipolar; you are a psychopath."
On Sunday, Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella also said Isidro is entitled to express her own opinion.
Source: Sun Star
Share It To Your Friends!
Loading...

