Duterte: I Promised God Not to Express Slang, Cuss Words


President Rodrigo Duterte arrived from a productive trip in Japan and came back a lot more enlightened on Thursday night, October 27.





On his arrival press briefing, Duterte said he took an oath to God while he was on his flight home, “I promised God not to express slang, cuss words.”

The president narrated his moment with the Lord, “I was looking at the sky, while I was coming over here and… everybody was asleep, snoring; but a voice said — If you don’t stop… I will bring this plane down.”

The president said he initially wondered whose voice it was, but realized after it belonged to God, urging him to make the promise he as well thought as a promise to the Filipinos.



Furthermore, Duterte brought up the existing drug industry in the country.

He showed a more-or-less 2-inch thick drug list, adding that the government spending would reach trillion in providing for the ‘detoxification, medicines and rehabilitation,” of individuals on the list.

He had also relayed plans to discuss the matters to the congress, judiciary and the military.

Duterte had just ended a 3-day state visit to Japan, which concluded well, “I discussed with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in full detail the state of the Philippines-Japan ties and identified points of collaboration that would lead to a common path towards the achievement of shared objectives.”





The post Duterte: I Promised God Not to Express Slang, Cuss Words appeared first on Manila Bulletin

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...